View Single Post
      08-12-2015, 11:01 AM   #33
edx1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive35i

The 7 graphs from yesterday might have different time stamps on the screen, but that's just when the screenshot was taken. All graphs were from the same 25 minute run on the track and you'll see the seconds (1148s) shown along the top of the charts. So ambient temps were the same.

I always use chevron 91,

I did some more measuring last night, my theory that it's rpm related isn't looking solid as I have data charts that show problems at every range from 3k to 6.5k. However, the 3.5k-5.5k seems to occur more regularly.

The 7 graphs drops I'm certain weren't from shifts, but how can one see if it's wastegate perhaps releasing at the wrong times? Would the boost pressure show this? If so, I haven't noticed that trend when checking logs in the past (was the first thought was it was loosing boost) but if it would be evaporative purge I guess I can monitor that pid.

There were a few times on the track I did push past kick down but I couldn't tell you which times, but it was maybe 3 times of about 60+WOT occurrences, and I can look into resetting the pedal, but I don't think that's an issue...

Boost maxes at about 13.5psi around 3.6krpm. I'll grab some drives showing boost charts that you might find interesting, as in they don't have a correlation to the tps drop as I mentioned I first thought could be the problem.

I'll read up on checking for boost leak.

Here's some 2nd gear pulls, WOT. They're short and starting rpm varies but I'll release the accelerator pedal when the car switches from 2nd to third (sport mode, manual selection of 2nd so it shifts at redline)
Yellow - calculated load
Green - Throttle Position
Purple - O2 voltage
Pink/Orange - A/F Ratio
Pink/Orange(2nd) - Oxygen sensor 2 (B1)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0