View Single Post
      08-11-2015, 11:15 PM   #32
Twix
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 e91

Garage List
If you look at the green line (timing), it's being pulled back on every run. Obviously there's something not working right. Could be bad gas, could be fouled plugs, or could be that the software isn't fully downloaded into the Dinantronics box. You can also see at the bottom of the pages, as time of day and number of passes increases, the timing becomes more pulled back due to the heat soaking the engine is experiencing, as well as the ambient temps getting higher in the afternoon.

The TPS dropping out might be because of a shift from the transmission, or opening of the wastegate.

The purple line draws a question from me. Is your foot at the first "full throttle" position, or are you pressing it past into the kick down area? It shows that your pedal is only 80%, except two runs, one at 1:04 and one at 2:19. Try resetting your throttle pedal (search the forum, there's a guide somewhere that should have been stacked).

How much boost are you running? Does your app check that? That's going to be the biggest player in the game of power. I'm not an N55 guy, I'm an N20 guy. I know with JB4 i could run up as high as 23.5psi, with Dinan I'm about 17.5psi. I think those numbers are cut down to about 50-60% for the N55, not entirely sure.

A boost leak from the charge pipes would cause power loss and throttle position to do wacky things because of the low pressure, but I'm sure it would also cause the idiot light to come on as well.

Hope some of this helps. Goodluck.
2002 Land Rover Discovery II - 3" lift & 33s
Appreciate 0