03-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #10
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonex1 View Post
M-sport is not available on the 2012's, and is only available on the 2013 x35i.
This guys x1 was "special" ordered. He must have paid a hefty price for it!

To the OP, why not talk to a dealer and get a 2014 build sheet. Some option configs are a little different now and you get more options for cheaper.
But It can be done?
Yeah, good ideea with the 2014, maybe I should wait 3-4 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm6001 View Post
Do the M Sports get the heated steering wheel too? or is it not compatible with the M wheel?
No, M gets the heated steering wheel but no heated seats. I get -40 sometimes, I need heated seats.
M package and Sport package are a Non No for me because it has no heated seats, it has limited interior colors and limited exterior colors (I want light interior in leather and Sparkling Bronze Metallic or Cashmere metallic). They offer the interior I want in the 35i model only. WHY BMW? How stupid is that? I don't want the 35, why I can not have an Sport package with beige interior? Isn't the color "too fast"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm6001 View Post
I was just on the bmw.ca website there is a $800 add on for the HK, but when you add it, its actually almost 2000 in other crap you have to get with it.
I buy my cars fully loaded, I am just asking if the Harman-Kardon is there in the X-Line package because I can't see the HK badge on the A pillar tweeters.

Last edited by Teutonic; 03-22-2013 at 11:36 AM..
Appreciate 0