View Single Post
      03-30-2016, 08:05 AM   #49
alden
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X3

I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. We just got a CPO'd 2014 X1 35i (we also own a 2007 X3). My wife is due in just over a month with our second child, our first is almost 5. So any booster will work space wise in the back seat for him. Our concern is the infant seat. I'm the main driver of the X1 and I'm 5'6" on a good day, so the space behind me isn't an issue. The issue is the passenger seat. My wife is 5'10" and would rather not have her knees up against the glove box when riding in the X1 with an infant seat behind her. I could put the infant seat behind the driver side but I would rather not have to take an infant seat out of the car on street side of the vehicle (US LHD).

We saved our bugaboo chameleon stroller from our first child and would like to buy a new seat that is compatible with it. Previously it was a graco classic connect which is no longer available. Our choices are now:

chicco: keyfit, keyfit 30

Aton: 2, Q

Maxi-cosi: Mico AP, Mico Max 30, Mico NXT, Prezi

We went to buy buy baby on a rainy day to look at new seats but were unable to fit any due to the weather. She seemed to like the Keyfit 30 (http://www.buybuybaby.com/store/prod...Keyword=keyfit) but we are unsure of the fit.

any ideas on which will provide the most front passenger room?
Appreciate 1