11-14-2011, 04:46 AM   #9
mario486
Mario
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X1 XDrive 2.0d, Mini Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by senwar View Post
Well, surprisingly quicker than I expected, but have this afternoon handed the car over to Sytner group. Got a cracking price above what I said I'd be happy with on the proviso I let it go quickly.

Didn't want to move this quick as I'm now carless, but as I say, this was too good to turn down. Not the best time to give up a 4x4 but a very good time to be trying to sell one.

Frustratingly, the dealership I dropped it off at earlier (which was Land Rover) had a TT black edition diesel coupe in, on a 60 plate. Would have bought/traded in for that had I seen it earlier as there's quite a saving on it. Bugger. Oh well.

Have enjoyed my time with the X1 but wasn't sad to hand it over today. Time to look for a temporary car for the next 4 months now.

Arrivederci all.
Hi Senwar, sorry to see you go. It was great chatting with you and thanks for all your contributions to this forum. You were one of the "early adopters" if I remember correctly.

Sounds like you have some great ideas for your next car. How about a Carrera 4S (seriously)? If I remember correctly you have already owned a Cayman so a 3-4 year old 4S would be about the same price as a 1 year old Cayman S. Or wait for the Cajun

Good luck with your choice of car and let us know what you went for.

Arrivederci Senwar
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" - Nelson Mandela
Appreciate 0