View Single Post
      03-25-2015, 09:19 PM   #125
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van1 View Post
Let me know how those PFCs work out for you. Just bought a set of 06 fronts and 08 rears for my 996T. Never used PFCs before as I always used Hawk HT-10s on my previous 993. Those things cracked up rotors pretty good.

Along with a fresh set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cups I'm ready to go hit the track after a 3 year hiatus.

Have fun this weekend and be safe.
I have used the 08's extensively and they are just wonderful. The rotor wear is unbelievably good. I got 40k miles with 11 track days out of a single set of rotors on a 3800lb car that makes 400+whp. Pretty insane if you ask me, considering they are a 2000f mot rated pad. And with PFC pads you don't have to bed them in. I won't go to another brand, period!

The 996t is a great car, if you look the background of the pic with all of the tires on the ground you can see my friend's 996t. The shop I use, Turn In Concepts, did a complete engine build on it. On a dynojet it should make 650whp on pump and nearly 800whp on e85. Car has been rwd converted and basically completely overhauled.
Appreciate 0