03-18-2011, 03:02 PM   #9
mario486
Mario
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X1 XDrive 2.0d, Mini Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW120iST View Post
Finally Kres7787, I hope this time you get your ride. You will really enjoy it and I am glad to see you sticked to X1 nevertheless the bitter taste with previous order.

Btw. Did you think about ordering sport seats with leather option. I have to say that I hated my sport seats with black/red cloth option. I hated the black part, gets so dirty since its so static and since I have a dog, cleaning of that was nigthmare. I wanted to order partial leather/cloth like I had on my 1-er which I loved but there is not option for that in X1 and went with fully cloth and I was dissapointed big time. But now I had it fixed I have partial leather / cloth again. I found a professional company that covers seats in leather with BMW leather and the end result is like original that I had on my 1-er. Black parts in black leather and medium parts with door panels stayed the same original red BMW cloth. I freaking love it, all the stiches are as on original black cloth, all is same and that was only thing missing from that car... Next car will have full leather for sure... So easy to clean it...

I will update my pics in presentation of the car as soon I clean it next time with new interior look )

Here is how it looks like, I manipulated original pic from BMW configurator:

Nevertheless I know that you will enjoy the car. I freaking love it.
Very nice thanks. You are right, it is a great car

For anyone who is thinking of the full leather option I would like to add that the quality of the leather in the X1 is really very good. I have had a few cars now with leather seats but this is better than anything so far. Compared to the thin stuff in the Audi I test drove this is much, much better.
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" - Nelson Mandela
Appreciate 0