11-22-2012, 04:11 AM   #23
Syle
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X1 -Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL1051 View Post
I love your carbaby! That is the exact combination that I want. I haven't been able to find it on a lot, so I think I'm going to have to order it.

Question: what is the 6.5% discount that you mention? Where can I find out more about? Thanks, and my apologies for the slight thread jack.

Good early morning to you... picked up my handsome "carbaby" (that's his nickname coz i'm a dork) anyhow, and yeah.. first time i laid my eyes on him .. it was .... heheheh.....

regarding the 6.5%... it's from shopping around and hustling (if you wanna call it)... went to 4 dealership and tried to see which one can give us a better discount.... then went to each and every dealer and gave them whatever percent we got from the other one and see if they can either match it or go lower... we started out from 3% and down to 6.5% (total)... hehehe... we did that for about a month (Sept.) and ordered the car (Oct.).... it's not that i can't afford... but if i can get a better deal then why not... did the same thing with the bank.. and got a 2.9% interest on the finance.. so.. it does pay to do research and see what options....

get yours in soon.. you will LOVE it!... i drove my baby home and it was all SMILES... in a middle of traffic... just grateful that is all

Happy Thanksgiving... i'll post more pics

P.s ... the seat looks funny.. coz i'm short... 4'11 and was playing around with the settings hehe
Attached Images

Appreciate 0