11-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
dinamo
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X1 xDrive28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by loukas135 View Post
Hi everybody. This sunday (november 13th) Pierre Michaud of RPM will have the new BMW X1 (without sport pkg) on his tv show. It is available on V channel at 10:00 am.

I know for sure that Michaud is gona spit on our dear X1 because he hates BMW for a couple of reviews now. I'm just curious to see what in the world he is gona find as a hater to validate his poor opinion of BMW.

3 weeks ago he was trash talking on the X3 saying he was having the impression of driving a "boat" through the cones instead of a BMW. He actually noted that the car was diving under hard braking ( the X1 is not for sure 50 / 50 weight distribution is the key).

He also said ( and it's a shame) that in the new X3 the sport seats were not available !!!! oh pleaaaase ! Without even mentioning it was an option !!! Poor journalism. He is always complaining about the lack of reliability and the complexity of the mecanics.

Last year he also was trash talking about the interior of a Z4 which was fabulous by my standards. He admits on that show that the car was a blast to drive but that he prefers the Boxster. Good for him ... The Boxster is a good car for sure I have no doubt about that. But to say so much stupid stuff about some great cars like those ( X3, Z4) you have to wonder if the guy is ok between his two ears ...

I can't wait to see him trying to trash talk the interior of the X1 he is gona drive ( white color as I saw in the upcoming images, with the premium pkg and the 17" wheels). Hope he is going to have a great run with it but hey it's Pierre Michaud. He will surely found a way to complaint about the wipers

We'll see in a few days ...
What is a V-Channels? Is it Velocity channel ?