View Single Post
      10-23-2011, 12:52 AM   #16
Mulberry
Catuvellauni
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive23d MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian eh! View Post
I want to do the m-sport mod to mine now, it looks awesome! Aside from that ours are close twins!! and if my wife see the rear armrest with cup holders!!! (ours did not come with either!!) she will freak!

Canadian model with:

BMW Individual Anthracite headliner
Sport
Premium
Lighting
Convenience
Navigation
BMW Apps
PDC
With your engine and the MSport modification (as long as you have the sports suspension) you will have a 'killer' combination (IMO) and a huge smile on your face.....

I waited a year after buying mine before I had the modification done to ensure that there were no problems with the car and that I was happy with it. For warranty purposes I only considered using a BMW bodyshop. The parts are all plastic (and there are a lot of them) and they are painted off the car prior to assembly. If you do go ahead don't forget that the spot lights are a different shape, and treble check the shade of Space Grey as there are a lot of variations.

Check out Bora's recent post on his Msport, not only does his car look superb but he has a lot of BMW Performance parts fitted to it as well (the only pictures that I've been able to find of them). When my brakes need replacing I'm going to have the ventilated discs and performance brakes fitted. I'm also thinking of having winter tyres fitted to 19" alloys that will be a little easier to clean!

On another note I really like the gear shift that is fitted to your engine gear box combination

Last edited by Mulberry; 09-13-2012 at 01:56 AM..
Appreciate 0