View Single Post
      11-20-2015, 11:52 AM   #8
xirsteon
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketfoot View Post
I wouldn't mind having the rear camera, but it's a "nice to have" not a "need to have" option to me.

I also looked at a Sport Line and liked the extra side support of the sport seats. but again that would have been a "nice to have" option.

One of my hard requirements was a sub $30K, so I never seriously looked at the RDX as anything in that price range wasn't a CPO and had too many miles for my liking. But like yours with the RDX, my wife liked the added size of the X3, but in the end she agreed it wasn't worth the added cost (especially since this is primarily my everyday driver).
That was what I was going for as well. Something with just over 20kmi or 25kmi. Was that your out the door price on your X1 or before? Wife likes the X1 too aside from the things she whined about. I also think the X1 is a better value in the long term (re-sale value, etc). I especially like how the wide screen on the X1 gives it an upscale/premium look. I don't care much for the Nav. Just wished BMW made one w/o it but still leave the screen (charge some bucks for it).
Appreciate 0