Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterra View Post
Wood or Copper? Tech? Paddles? PICS!!
Wood, which neither of us would normally pic, but the matte finish is great and the color works really with Terra Cotta. No paddles, but we didn't have them on her 1er and didn't really miss them. No decent pics yet, I'm headed to Santa Fe for some mountain biking in the morning and won't have a chance to give it a proper detailing until next weekend. But I'll get some posted.

Yes on Tech, Premium, Cold Weather and Lighting. No Driver Assistance, rear visibility is actually pretty good, given the small rear window, standard radio is surprisingly good, we compared it to the HK one they had on the floor and didn't notice much difference, at least with stock eq settings.

2nd cup holder, as noted is comical at best, but there is a semi functional second cupholder in the center console that might work okay. The rear hatch is relatively heavy, and my 5'3" wife struggles a little with closing it, but it's not too bad. This is our first car with iDrive and it's ponderous at first, but I suspect we'll both get used to it quickly. BT streaming is effortless and works great with our iOS devices, really a nice change.

Last edited by Red Bread; 09-04-2012 at 02:18 PM..
Appreciate 0