11-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #20
Irish-Texan
BannerMan
Ireland
Rep
Drives: X3 35i MSport / X1 28ix MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syle View Post
I think you maybe able to help me.... anyhow, BMW status online says "En Route to the U.S " this was 11-2-2012 @ 22:24. Now, i called and spoke with our sales rep and he gave me the VIN number and said that it should be heading towards Georgia... (so, i'm thinking Port would be Brunswick)...i tried to enter the VIN number on the W&W and it said "NO RECORD FOUND"...so which leaves me to think that my car is in one of the KLine Ship.... i dunno
... confused and very impatient at this point . how did you know it was on the KLINE ship?

Thanks
I too was waiting to see ours appear on the W&W site after seeing the same "En Route" message , and called my dealer to see if they had more specific details. SA was able to check for me while I waited on the phone, and let me know it was not with W&W, but on K-Line vessel Florida Highway, journey #44a. Tracked the ship to the west of Ireland, then it appeared off Long Island a week later (just in time to get stuck off the Jersey Shore for 3 days waiting to dock in Baltimore after Sandy).
Link below will allow you to search for your ship and will show location, speed and track if it's "within range".
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/
Appreciate 0