View Single Post
      05-09-2015, 09:43 AM   #5
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB

no availability of n55 no interest. sadly it was the only selling point of this vehicle. small car with ample power makes it boogie like a go-kart. it is unfortunate that there is very little aftermarket support for these vehicles in general let alone on the 35i. i would love an exhaust and down pipe option to give it a bit more life and pep in it's step.

i assume this discontinuation is for several reasons... very little interest in the 35i in the first round, keeping the price of the x1 down in the upcoming model and the phasing out of the 35i in general. the 2016 3-series is heading this way and it will be the 340i. unfortunately the touring model will only have two four cylinder offerings. diesel and petrol. if the six cylinder would come here i would purchase immediately same for audi and the s4 avant. if made available i would be in one already. it pains me to see other markets and regions get better offerings all because these marques have difficulty marketing "wagons" in the NAR.
Appreciate 0