View Single Post
      02-24-2016, 03:57 PM   #87
spoolinX1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanjohn123 View Post
Thanks a ton guy's. I think I understood it better now. I will go in steps as per your advice and when it comes to coding I will get in touch with you again.

spoolinX1 what color temperature is your halogen bulb and does it color match with your low beam xenon bulb's ?

Suppose I go with 5000K xenon's in low beam to match with the DRL's what color would I need the halogen bulbs to be in the high beam to match the bi-xenon's color ?

We use high beam a lot in my country due to the heavy traffic and maniac drivers coming in the opposite direction. So high beam will be frequently used.

Also since it rains heavily during rainy days I don't think 6000K will offer good visibility, that is why I would like to stick with 4300K and 5000K temps but same time I want it to be as close as it can be to the DRL's white too
I originally had 6000K and found it to be a bit too blue for the corona rings and the color didn't match the high beams very well.. I swapped those out for 5000K bulbs from KBcarstuff.com and the color is now perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about it. 5000K is crisp white, offers extremely good spread on the road and is not offensive in any way.
Appreciate 0