View Single Post
      11-02-2011, 12:13 PM   #43
greenfunk
Rep
Drives: X1

late to the party, but i've got the 18i sdrive with nevada leather, fine line wood trim, business nav, x-line package, panoramic sunroof and in automatic.
I've had it for the last 2 months and i've clocked in about 2000km.
truth be told the power is not gonna thrill you since you've got a 335i, sometimes when im rushing and floor the accelerator at the traffic light you can hear the car revving but you can see the car really isnt moving. Although pick up is not good cruising at high speeds are rather stable and i find that i end up going a lot faster then i should without even knowing it.
The comfort in the cabin is good the seats are nice and i find the interior similar to that of the E60. just that it doesnt have the fancy schmancy gear selector.
Business sat-nav is good especially when i want to select music but the directions the sat nav give is... whoa. sometimes i feel like strangling the voice.
& Just today i went to ikea and i got 2 lack side tables, a 6 seater dining table, a poang arm chair a small metal drawer and i managed to get it into the boot and still had space for 1 in the back seat!
btw, i'm averaging 11.6l/km so i think that's pretty good.
i love how it's kind of big but not big at the same time. it's quite easy to zip around and parking is easy as well! Other than it not having much power, I really like every other thing about the car.
Appreciate 0