View Single Post
      02-19-2014, 10:29 PM   #62
atomic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 x3 x-line white

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsbabybeamer View Post
Please tell me who the right people might be. Not trying to be negative but BMW North Americas customer care line is nothing more than people whom read answers from a pre-printed log and when you try to ask them to go beyond the canned answer they give you they resort back to the original answer which is useless. The dealership that I regrettably purchased my car from is the worst of the 20 or do dealerships I have dealt with throughout my lifetime. I have been trying to have them set up a meet with a factory rep for over 4 months with no results. any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks
I see your list of complaints and the only one I can see as a real issue is the rattling noise. Is that still a problem? If it is take it to another BMW dealer. The comfort of the seat or the rough ride is an opinion and something you would discover on a test ride. Gas mileage isn't great but no one can fix that for you. My wife has a Jetta wagon and gets over 40 mpg and hers is rated less than that. Seems mpg on sticker isn't always accurate
Appreciate 0