View Single Post
      12-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
Aphrodisiac777
Enlisted Member
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335i - JB/CR

Arrow Aρητoδιsιaς | My new BMW X1 2011 (Alpine White)

Hello everyone,

I got this BMW X1 2011 6 months ago. It was delivered from Germany to the local Lebanese BMW Dealership, so obviously it was manufactured based on Euro specs.

Engine : BMW X1 2.5 6 Cylinders XDrive
Exterior : Alpine White
Interior : Black

The options include but are not limited to :

Full BMW X-Line Body Kit
Xenon Headlights
Navigation Panel
BMW Business Radio with Auxiliary Input and 8-Keys memory
Aluminum interior trim
BMW 18" Alloy Optional Wheels
Front and Rear Parking Distance Sensors
Wide-View Panoramic Roof

The car is still brand new and nearly non-existent on Lebanese roads so it catches many eyes. It's eye-catching also because it is between an SUV and a regular Sedan.

I love the drive-feel. It is so comfortable and pleasurable to drive specially on long trips. Comparing to my BMW 335i, the suspension is just much less bolder, rolling with it is just very subtle and I don't come back home feeling exhausted by driving.

Everything is simple and smoothly finished in the interior for a comfortable drive. As for the exterior, I believe Alpine White fits the X1 like a glove. It's kind of small bodied so the White does its job by flashing it out perfectly over all and emphasizing the very nicely done curves, lines and body sculptures on the doors and hood as you've probably noticed. Also contrasts nicely with the silver X-Line kit and the black parts of the bumper.

Something that I really adore is the wide-view Panoramic roof... It's simply astonishing specially when you're cruising on mountainous roads. It practically feels like a convertible when it's opened, you feel the wind embracing you all over and that barely anything is lying above you, still with a roof to protect you, interestingly enough Gotta love that Panoramic Roof.

I also really like the half black-white side mirrors and how they contrast. They give a beautiful expression.

I've seen a couple of BMW X1's in other colors and it definitely looked so dull comparing to the Alpine White version

Overall, I'm really satisfied with this car. It's good to take a break from the Twin-Turbo beast from time to time specially when I go up to my Chalet in the mountains with a couple of friends riding with me, it's much more practical.

At least I get to the mountains with more energy to get drunk and party

Alright enough bla bla now and Time for a Slideshow; enjoy!

Last edited by Aphrodisiac777; 12-14-2011 at 09:57 AM..
Appreciate 0