View Single Post
      04-30-2013, 07:30 AM   #3
HBWT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1X 2.8

IIRC, that iPhone feature not available for X1.
Per BMW...

"My BMW Remote apps.

You left your BMW quite a while ago - but you're still not quite sure whether you locked it. All it takes now is a few clicks on your iPhone - with the My BMW Remote app from BMW ConnectedDrive.

The My BMW Remote app is the remote-control solution that more than lives up to its name. Regardless of where you happen to be, you can always contact your BMW on your mobile phone. Open up or lock your car easily and conveniently. Via Google™ Local Search, you can also locate the addresses of destinations using your iPhone and then use the My BMW Remote app to feed them directly into the navigation system in your vehicle.

Of course, functions like these demand highest security fail-safes. And that’s why the registration procedure for BMW ConnectedDrive asks two owner-specific questions that only you (or a person authorised by you) can answer. To ensure even greater security, the application on your iPhone is additionally protected by a user-defined PIN code. And the Remote Services of the My BMW Remote app from BMW ConnectedDrive are extremely practical in many different situations.

BMW Apps is compatible with iPhone from version 3GS and requires the special equipment Remote Services."

HOWEVER...

"Parked Car Ventilation" is decribed in the Owners Manual on page 106 of my 2013 manual. Haven't tried it yet so I cannot attest to its performance.

Last edited by HBWT; 04-30-2013 at 08:02 AM..
Appreciate 0