Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 20d Xline Melbourne Red

Garage List
  [0.00]
2015 BMW X3   [0.00]
Yes... I've had mine nearly three years and 37000 miles

I'm six foot and my wife is 5'10 and not surprisingly our five year old is quite tall ... We fit perfectly although the sport seats help

For the commute it is economical and pokey ( we have the 23d)

The car has done numerous long trips regularly to the west coast of Ireland from the uk and also into continental Europe where I get more than 40 mpg

Ours is mainly the second car as we also have a company car but is used for our camping trips and holidays. We have no issues with space or capacity .. But then I am looking at it from a European perspective.

Apart from a windscreen rubber seal being replaced it has been faultless.

It cruises at uk motorway speeds effortlessly .. And can suprise other drivers with its turn of speed.

On the country moorland roads where we live it handles like a hot hatch

As we live in the hills it has proved itself in the winter being unstoppable in the snow with winter tyres on it

All in all it's a cracking car .. Very underrated in my view

I would consider an x3 but I just don't need anything that big .. And the x1 fits perfectly

Gone :X1 23d Msport manual, Space/Beige Pro Nav, Adaptive zenons, privacy glass, 18's, ext storage,

Current: X3 20d Xline auto, Melbourne/Beige, Sport seats, Viz pack, heated steering wheel, Folding mirrors, privacy glass, luggage net, pro nav

Current: E85 Z4 3.0si roadster titanium/Syrah individual

Current: F31 320d touring black/black work hack
Appreciate 0