View Single Post
      12-17-2012, 12:09 PM   #18
Kool-Kat
Private
Rep
Drives: X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosgal73
more questions before i go to the dealer. i'm looking to purchase so i didn't want to add too many things that could go wrong with the vehicle but i was concerned about resale:
should i get the following
1) Harmon stereo system, was planning on getting it...
2) panoramic sunroof, i don't see myself actually using it and i wanted white and i don't know if it looks better without the black sunroof? your thoughts?
3) navigation system, i don't really need it but most people seem to get it...
4) xdrive? i was going to get the sdrive since i'm in so cal and i don't go up to the snow
5) the high gloss copper trim, do u think it looks nicer that the matte wood trim?
thanks for your help! this would be my german car so i'm just wondered about reliability and maintenance
Well, here's my opinion, if you like cruising down the road with windows open and you like an ambient open feel of comfort, get the panoramic sunroof! If you aren't gonna do a lot of traveling and your pretty much staying on flat dry land, go for sdrive.
Now I don't really need a nav either especially with smartphones, but with the package I really wanted to have Bluetooth and all the technology that makes my car more advanced. Stock stereo isn't bad, however Harmon Kardon is the way to go!!
I love it, wish it was just a little louder but the clarity and bass are enough to make one cry for a few minutes.

Depending on the budget, I'd at least get the premium and technology if its not going to kill your pocket, I don't know much about the copper trimming and stuff but stock exterior look fantastic without any addition, and the wood finish inside looks great if you want it, specially with tan or Brown leather.
Appreciate 0