07-06-2016, 08:33 PM   #9
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: N55 X1, N54 135, s54 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTony View Post
Thanks for your interesting comments.
I'm sure there are some People out there who are Running Spacers with different Centre Bores.
Perhaps I might ask this Question on the E90 Forums.
For example, OZ wheels are not made in BMW bores. So every car (hundreds, or thousands) running Ultaleggeras, etc. are running a hubcentric ring, and/or a spacer which is also a hubcentric ring.

I have run all the combinations. Hubcentric rings alone, hybrid spacers that act as spacers with integrated rings, and spacers alone...

Not sure what the question is...but...of course there's no difference between any of them, provided proper execution.

Currently my X1 has E46 M3 fitment OZ wheels. Which means hubcentric rings up front (as TireRack sells with all of the wheels), along with a 10mm spacer...and the same out back with 15m spacers. Originally, I ran the Tire Rack provided 20mm spacers with integrated bore offset...but it was too much offset. So I sold the hybrid spacers/rings, and just ran rings w/ standard spacers.
'08 N54 535xi touring (Bilstein B6s, Downpipes, MHD tune, baby seat)
Appreciate 0