Mulberry
Catuvellauni
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive23d MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
The Entry Performer

BMW X1 M 35i xDrive : M Performance.

Conceived like the BMW M135i Sporthatch. The X1 M35i xDrive will feature the same engine displacement of 320 bhp as well as an M tuned chassis and reworked suspension promising excellent sport-orientated dynamics. A refreshed aerodynamic package will bring the M Performance style of the Sporthatch to the X1. As do specific alloys and M Performance features such as specific seats and trim.

And like the M135i Sporthatch, the X1 M35i xDrive will be the flagship model for the X1. A full blown M model could not find a proper business case.

This puts the X1 M35i to compete against the forthcoming Audi q3 S-Performance model.

With the X1 being the most sporting looking SAV even amongst the bland anoymous Audi q3. The X1 will receive some restyled aerodynamics at the front and rear incorporating reprofiled intakes , new wheel options and new color choices. And Bringing the X1 into line with the 1er the X1 will also feature specifc model lines.

In the interior - the first term mistakes are corrected with visible higher quality materials and latest technology options.

For Europe BMW will add two new diesel models at the entry and higher end of the X1 - An updated X1 "EfficientDynamics"edition promising under 120g/km of CO 2. and a new X1 xDrive25d.
Sounds great but what about the X2?

I'm also please to note that BMW have accepted (at last ) that they made mistakes cutting the quality of the interior materials for the first generation X1's (accountant's 'pencil sharpening' went too far?). Will this mean some form of retro fit compensation for the 'early adopters'/initial loyal customers? I'm currently considering my next change of vehical and am being actively pursued by Porsche, Aston Martin (don't know why as I have never shown an interest in their cars), Infiniti (simply amazing deals on their 3.0d four wheel drive, quality plus cheaper than a loaded X1 M Sport!!) and of course Audi. It's going to be an interesting year.
Appreciate 0