View Single Post
      11-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
RocGuy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: X1

I did it. Now I wait!

I went ahead and put down the deposit and ordered my X1 today. I appreciate the help I got here on deciding on options and specifics. What will I be getting?

Xdrive 28i in Mineral Grey w/the black leather w/ red/grey piping.

Sport line
Aluminum trim on the inside
Ultimate package (Tech + Premium + Driver Assistance)
Lighting package
Cold weather package
Harman Kardon stereo upgrade
Servotronic
BMW apps

I think that's it. Lol So it's basically loaded. But I plan on keeping this car for as long as I can. At least 5 years. And I drive a lot. I decided I wanted everything. So I went for it.

The sticker was 46,120 at this configuration. The dealer that I had been dealing with offered me a flat 1,200 discount on the car. They are the only one here in Rochester NY, so I called the dealer in Buffalo today. They offered me a discount of 2130. I said sold! They both gave me the same on my trade in and agreed to lock in the trade amount even tho I'll add miles in the next 2 months.

2,130 discount. I'm not sure of the percentage but it seemed like a good enough deal to me. I'm hoping some of you will agree? I don't want to really hear now that I got screwed!

So now I wait and wait for it! The dealer I went with told me it should be 6 weeks as they had an allocation for one left for the month. I won't be able to purchase it until 8 weeks from tomorrow but they will hold it for me until that day.

Anyways, thanks for the help I got from my questions here. I can't wait to get my new baby!
Appreciate 0