View Single Post
      09-27-2016, 09:40 AM   #22
mwtrogus
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 35i

I'd find a n20 intercooler option, the big 7 inch may be too much pressure drop and not help you much to make more power. If oem intercoolers are the same for n20 and n55 then it will fit, but I didn't look it up to verify.

"How does your catless downpipe smell while driving and at stop lights? I've read various responses from the Subaru forums of catless DPs smelling less after a tune and some say the still smell like rotten eggs. Does the auto/start feature help at stoplights with the smell too?"

I have no cats, the downpipe and the secondaries have been removed, full custom exhaust setup all stainless, borla catless front pipes from 335 into vibrant resonators and then a maganflow muffler into a modified Active Auto version 1 135 rear section. Sounds great, but fumes are an issue... idling in traffic with windows down you can definitely smell exhaust. e85 changes the smell a bit so its not that bad. It doesn't not smell like rotten eggs at all. I dont have start/stop in n55 car.