View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #128
rory breaker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
Yes it does. I have two aftermarket parts on my car - a simple JB4 tune and a chargepipe (which is for reliability and does not add any power).
First quote - you have 2 mods, and 1 adds no power. Your words, no argument (I don't know any better frankly), just restating.

Quote:
The point I am making is that on the same track under the same conditions, there is a .9 second differential between a stock M3 and a stock X1 with all season tires. If you've ever been to the track before you should realize that adding 100WHP and performance tires to a car is good for easily a full second on cars of these weight, which would put the X1 in front of the M3.
Second quote, adding 100whp & "performance tires" = a "full second" in the quarter, which will apparently elevate an X1 to becoming faster than an M3. Your words.

One can deduce from these 2 quotes that you are saying your JB4 tune is good for 100whp on your otherwise stock car?

Please clarify.

Not taking into account other fallacies here (magazine racing, p-zeros as "performance tires" etc), just seeing if I'm missing something within your very clear statements.
Appreciate 0