View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #119
rory breaker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: C63

There are so many assumptions and so much misinformation in this thread it reminds me of why message boards can be so dangerous to people who buy this crap as truth.

Turbo motors are finicky? (ridiculously general and wrong) A STOCK m3 is "probably" more reliable than a modded x1? (Ummm, bite the bullet here, this is just a dumb statement) Dinan is warrantied? (wrong, this is a dealers choice, not a BMW certified modification) You can return to stock and a dealer won't know? (Also wrong, and fraud by the way, but for most modern cars the dealer can look at past parameters and immediately flag that th car has been modified. "Gee, sir, says here you were at 125% throttle, how did that happen? DENIED)

My C63 traps 115-118 bone stock. Thats what matters. Who will be passing who at that speed. If you pick up 20mph with your mods, congratulations, really, would be great. Love the X1, especially a modded 35i, it's a little rocket. But you've made these arrogant (and uninformed) comments before in threads about thinking you're going to be out walking anyone and everyone with your little 12.9 supercar, and dude, it's a great car, but really your approach to this whole thing (espcially the misinformaton you use to prove a point) sucks. There's always someone faster, so why go into any conversation thinking your the big fish. In a sea of Kia's sure our cars are great, throw us in the shark tank with some TT Gallardos and we now drive matchbox cars, but who cares, everything isn't a competition just enjoy.

It's a great car, and it's awesome you're modding it. Leave it at that!
Appreciate 0