View Single Post
      08-29-2014, 08:40 PM   #109
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Renger van der Zande (#26 HTP Motorsport, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3): "I feel that I've got off to a good start in the ADAC GT Masters, though I still need to get used to the tyres. We're quite fast on used tyres, but I don't think I'm getting the maximum out of a new set."

Toni Seiler (#18 Callaway Competition, Corvette Z06.R GT3): "Setting the fastest lap in the second session was great; the Corvette is super to drive. But even better than posting the best time in free practice would be if we emerged from qualifying still at the front of the field."

David Jahn (#13 RWT Racing, Corvette Z06.R GT3): "I'm feeling confident. If everything goes to plan in qualifying and it stays dry, an excellent result is on the cards."

Daniel Dobitsch (#100 kfzteile24 APR Motorsport, Audi R8 LMS ultra): "In the second session, we had a brake failure which sent me spinning into the tyre wall. But we should have the car repaired in time for qualifying."

Karsten Molitor, Team Principal MRS GT Racing (McLaren): "We had a problem with the carburettor flap in the second session. Apart from that, we seem to have sorted out all the problems, and so far, things are looking quite promising for us."

Christian Engelhart (#3 GW IT Racing Team Schütz Motorsport, Porsche 911 GT3 R): "Our car is very much suited to this track, and it's a joy to drive. The situation at the top is extremely tight, but I think this weekend could go rather well for us. The new, slightly tighter configuration of the NGK chicane is not bad for us and even better for the fans, because you're going to see a lot of braking manoeuvres in the race."

Nicki Thiim (#11 Prosperia C Abt Racing, Audi R8 LMS ultra): "At last, things are going just right for us, and we are fast. We aim to be the best Audi partnership in qualifying."

Philipp Frommenwiler (#6 Farnbacher Racing, Porsche 911 GT3 R): "We haven't managed to get it together in free practice today, so qualifying is likely to be difficult too. I'm expecting to qualify for a place on the fourth or fifth row."

Dominik Baumann (#19 PIXUM Team Schubert, BMW Z4 GT3): "We're not going to have an easy time here this weekend. The field is extremely tightly bunched. and I'm having trouble adapting to the slower configuration of NGK chicane which has significantly changed the track characteristics. But if you manage to catch the chicane just right, it can be a lot of fun."
Appreciate 0