View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #95
BEAMERBOI
Photographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: x1 35i M version 2013

Well to be real I'm no real car fanatic or know all that much about cars but, I will say I came from a x6 35i and I just did a long drive from south Florida to Tennessee about 800 miles. A few times I would say out of the blue DAM! I love this car! to myself. I never did that with the x6. The car has that go cart feel and thats what I like the x6 felt too huge. The x6 was a cushier ride and somewhat more quite. The x1 is more my style for the what I need for work/play/and transportation. I went over 100 mph and did feel a little vibration not much the x6 i could go 125mph and would not realize it as it was smooth as silk on the rd. My gas milage is my only gripe as its almost the same as the x6. my average speed HYW was 80-85 mph i was getting 22-23 mpg in the city it started out 12-13mpg and now it around 16mpg. I know the car is new but i hope in time that will get better.

I will also say to my surprise I do notice the car does get attention and A LOT!
I was parked in MIami lincoln rd. came back to car with 5 people standing around it admiring it (no lie) and it does turn heads. so thats my review from a non "car educated "guy.