View Single Post
      08-05-2016, 10:11 AM   #28
SharpAndCunning
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabun View Post
Drove with the 4 cylinder engine in the X1, 328i and X3 over the last year. None of the transmission or mpg characteristics made me question my decision on the 35i. Absolutely love the drive and the way the car feels when accelerating on highways. Then again, I might be biased because I want you to buy my car
I might still be in touch. I just fear having to then sell my current DD. And the bumper damage is troublesome for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverdone View Post
after coming from a 2011 128i and a 2011 335xi I knew I had to go with the X1 35i . it honestly feels the same as driving my 335.

the N20 is alot different than the N52 I had in the 128i but has around the same power. for the power it had, the 128 was fine, but I thought with the same power and a million pounds heavier (give or take a few) I just wouldn't have thought it would be nearly as fun as the 35.

I looked for a while and found a lemans blue msport. right after I bought it, white with coral was on the market. fml. I still love mine though, wait for the 35.
I'm not sure about the white and coral combo myself. I like the blue and coral.

It'd like blue with the light beige interior #1. But I want an msport. Black interrior is even okay.

I do like orange, and it'd take that with black or light beige interior. Black interior is second.

Nav and the msport package seem to be fairly uncommon in the 35.

If I could find blue, low miles, 35, coral interrior with nav, price tag is irrelevant(with in reason, I'm not spending 45k).

I guess I'll keep searching. Thanks everyone!

Those are my tops.
Appreciate 0