03-20-2011, 02:41 AM   #13
DrawingArt
Private
Slovenia
Rep
Drives: BMW 320dT xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kres7787 View Post
Wow you got that seat sorted. Looks grand! So cloth + leather... nice. There is that artificial leather option but dunno I went with plain cloth. I've already gone bit far with options list. Leather looks really nice, totally classy, and is easy to clean, but I'm firstly not liking the price tag, and secondly during summer it can be painful to sit down. But I guess you can just put something over it, and obviously there are more +'s then -'s.
Still as said you can build partial leather maybe like I did cause its really other world to be honest. I missed that from my 1-er so much that I decided to go for it nevertheless I was afraid and skeptic about tearing out the seats from new car and tearing off the cloth down but somehow I said what the hell lets go... And result was WOW ... exactly same thing as in my 1-er, same quality leather, very professionally built, all the stiches are properly done ... And cost... much lower then if you order it at BMW ... 600EUR. I do not think that is bad price tag ) The guy needed 2 good days of work on it.