View Single Post
      04-27-2024, 10:46 PM   #3
HamboneN55
Rep
Drives: x1 35i

Hey wheela!
Yes its completely stock, I ended up getting that part you talked about because it did seem similar to what a few ppl where talking about and got in installed the other day.
Unfortunately I dont think thats the issue as well, I actually thought that would fix it haha.
I have a decent budget to fix this so Its no big deal. Its penies compared to taking it to my local bmw and having them work on it. Plus it gives me something to do.
So the symptoms are still the same and what's been replaced is Low pressure fuel pump, low pressure fuel sender/regulator, and the fuel pressure sensor.
If anyone has anything else to add or have any ideas please let me know! Thanks! I'm not giving up till she starts up perfect!

UPDATE: Have been going down a lot of rabbit holes with this one...but what I have found is maybe its the Mass Air Flow Sensor. When I unplug it while the car is running it does nothing(stays running). from what I have herd
is the car should shut down. At least from the video I watched. what do you guys think??? Ill grab some cleaner tomorrow and see if that does the job but if that doesn't work I may have to buy a new one.
Also what's happening to my car is pretty much what's going on with this guys car.

His issue was a loose charge pipe....from what I can tell mine doesn't seem loose. Maybe I can run a smoke test and double check though...

Last edited by HamboneN55; 04-28-2024 at 01:18 AM.. Reason: Update on progress
Appreciate 0