View Single Post
      10-22-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
///AFRO
Stage 1 Juice Box - Boosted'
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 07 AW E92-335i TT

Question E92 ///M3 vs C63 AMG = Who wins on the track?

Me and my friend had a huge argument about this. He pissed me off to a point where I'm going to buy an E92 M3 just to prove it to him...This is what happened....

Today we started talking about cars and stuff, and so my friend was talking about getting a new C63 in white. Im like thats cool. He goes yea man I cant wait am going to do this and that and 0-60 in 4.2, I'm like cool man cool.

Then he goes when I get the C63 i'm going to take the RS4 and the new M3 on the drag and track. I'm like WTF? Are you crazy?

I tell him, I understand you might pull on the new M3 and RS4 on the drag, but no way on the track... Then he goes yea man I'll fuck those cars in the ass so bad, Im like yea right bro its a MB. The RS4 is a beatable car but not the ///M. I said the new ///M is going to do 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, and it has LSD and its a BMW ///M. Im like on the track you cannot fuck with the ///M3.

Then he goes bro you have a 335i you dont know shit, im like go die. If you get the C63 and Im going to get the ///M3 ill murder you on the track.

Q: Now is it true the E92///M3 will overtake the new C63 on TRACK???

2007 335i -Coupe Alpine White
Mods: JB1 | Exposed Intercooler | Black Grills/Emblems | Golf-Tee Mod | Reflectors | 35% Tints
Next: Aero-Lip | H&R Race Srings | Dual Cone Intake | Straight-Pipes
Soon: 2006 ///M3 Coupe Imola Red - [CSL Project]
Appreciate 0