View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #131
bmw5406spd
Passionate About Cars
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw X1 35i X-Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Yes, I can find tons of faster cars, you can mod less expensive cars that will destroy a stock M3. But to say that the current stock M3 is slow is utterly retarded. So besides the M devision, every car magazine from Top Gear, Evo, to Auto Motor und Sport got it wrong? Obviously I'm playing right into your troll post, but you made a solid effort and put some work into it so I felt obliged to entertain you with this response.
you're not playing into any troll post! i could really care less! I like what I own and obviously you like what you own, when i get the x1 35i dynoed and see what it puts out i will answer the claims that a modified x1 will not beat a stock m3, im thinking it would or at leasr run right with one, if you read most articles and reviews on the m3 most magazines were disappointed with it and most felt it fell short in most M class vehicles, even when comparing it to the e46 m3...a stock c63, e63 even the heavy s63 would beat it. of course any modified vehicle performs better then stock, but costs of modifying a M3 v8 car is very high and not very productive....either way good luck to...