Originally Posted by X1Denver
I have a couple of complaints though:
1. Where the heck are the vanity mirror lights? My 1990 M3 had them..
2. Why are there no lenses on the map lights?
3. RUN FLATS
4. Inner headlights as a dummy lens is pointless
5. No sun visor above the rear view mirror
6. Mirror heating seems very inadequate
7. Satellite radio doesn't display a fancy album cover or anything..My Buick rental had that.
That's about it. Over all its one of my favorite cars ever owned.
1. Do you have the lighting pkg.? If so you should have the visor lights.
2. Cost cutting at its best from BMW. Even an X5 didn't have light covers
3. Welcome back to BMW, I believe all new bimmers, except //M's, are now equipped with runflats
5. Never heard of/seen this before. You mean some cars have 3 visors?