3k Miles later (opinion)
So Ive been in my Bimmer for 3000 miles now.
35xdrivei Every option possible with the M package.
Besides my friends calling it a chick car, I have been extremely pleased with the car. The performance is much better than I have ever imagined. Faster 0-60 times than a majority of things on the road. The turbo on this thing is perfectly matched and refined.
I have owned over 20 Audis/vws/porsches and 1 other BMW...E30M3 with S52.
I have a couple of complaints though:
1. Where the heck are the vanity mirror lights? My 1990 M3 had them..
2. Why are there no lenses on the map lights?
3. RUN FLATS
4. Inner headlights as a dummy lens is pointless
5. No sun visor above the rear view mirror
6. Mirror heating seems very inadequate
7. Satellite radio doesn't display a fancy album cover or anything..My Buick rental had that.
That's about it. Over all its one of my favorite cars ever owned.