View Single Post
      12-06-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
M3tallicar
First Lieutenant

Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grovsnus View Post
I chose the xDrive 35i because I live in hilly terrain and often drive with a heavy load - the combination of which negates the fuel efficiency of the 28i.

If I had lived in a warmer and flatter location, I probably would have gone for the sDrive - as it is, I went with the xDrive M-sport line because at least that's mostly rear wheel drive (and to get the harder suspension).

That said, most people are probably best served with the xDrive 28i non-M-sport, as a more comfortable car, but it's less fun to drive than the sDrive or 35i.
Oh the M Sport is def on my list, although there are fewer benefits in the sDrive the reduced body roll is worthwhile i think, plus i do want the sport seats (looks good too ). The difference in transmissions complicates things, the 35 with 6 speed has more grunt and passing power, but it could use a higher ratio top gear to allow for lower revs at highway speeds. Currently I do mostly city driving with lots of hills but that could change, plus there would be road trips. Fun factor is important still or I'll never want to drive it.
Appreciate 0