The BMW Concept K2 Powder Ride Concept is making its debut at the 2012 LA Auto Show today to usher in the availability of the BMW X1 Powder Ride Edition which is now available for order. Here is the ordering info for the BMW X1 Powder Ride Edition.
The BMW X1 Powder Ride Edition will be available with the following selection of features:
• Choice of X1 xDrive28i or X1 xDrive35i model
• Choice of Alpine White (300); Jet Black (668); Glacier Silver (A83); Mineral Grey (B39)
• Standard xLine (ZXD)
• Standard Cold Weather Package (ZCW)
• Standard Ultimate Package (ZMV)
• Standard roof rails in Aluminum satinated trim (3AT)
• Standard 460 roof box specifically created for this model (16.2 cu.ft. incl. BMW base support system),
• Standard Ski and snowboard bag sporting a design specifically created for this model,
• Standard All-weather floor mats plus fitted luggage compartment mat.
• An exclusively designed pair of K2 LTD Powder Ride skis in form of an online coupon
X1 xDrive28i Powder Ride: $43,495
($42,245 MSRP* + $1,250 Powder Ride Accessory Pack)
X1 xDrive35i Powder Ride: $47,795
($46,545 MSRP* + $1,250 Powder Ride Accessory Pack)