Originally Posted by two-five boy
I think u should strongly consider the sport line as a substitute to the m-sport, as u will get sports seat, sport and heated steering wheel. The only trade off is lack of sport suspension.
No, that's not the only difference. The M-sport line also has:
- A 20:80 front:rear ratio (the sport has 40:60)
- A more aggressive handling tuning
- A raised top speed limiter
- Different outside styling, including bigger air intakes
- Leather seats (no extra cost)
- Wood or dark crosshatch aluminium interior trim (no extra cost)
- M footrest (no extra cost)
- Staggered performance tires (that will change soon, I hear)
- Optional 19" wheels
- Smaller front foglights
- An optional M-Sport exclusive metallic colour (no extra cost)
- An optional flappy paddle steering wheel (no extra cost)
All in all, you get a LOT for the $600 price difference. I can't see a single reason why anyone would get the Sport line unless it is to get a specific colour not available with M-sport line, or they really don't want stiffer suspension, or the more RWD-like handling.