orange/blk 35i m sport, loaded minus the lighting package, 19" wheels
i've put on 634 local miles, and i've only had it a week, love it!
1) Engine - 9
2) Transmission - 9
3) Actual MPG (city/hwy) not broken in, just creeped up to 18.5
4) Braking - 10
5) Handling - 9
6) Steering feel - 10
7) Exterior design - 9
8) Interior design - 7 (minus a point for the basic backseat, but i'm single and only like to road trip solo or with one other person, so no big deal)
9) Quality - 8
10) What do you like best about the car? almost everything! i actually love the runflats - the car sticks to the road like nobody's business... i live in the bay area and i drive conservatively on the highways but let loose on the backroads, the car is sooo fun to drive on the windy roads around here. great stereo (harman kardon) and bluetooth phone system. my first car was my dad's '78 530i in the 80's and this is my first new car ever, thoroughly digging it!
11) What would you improve? comfort access for passanger side and back doors, kinda defeats the purpose to have to dig for the key or reach in to hit the unlock door button. more comfortable back seat.
12) Reliability - dont know yet, so far so good!