View Single Post
      11-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
MrSnrub
Enlisted Member
1

 
Drives: 02 WRB WRX, 13 Jet Black x28i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Midwest


Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

I'm considering an x28 and this news makes me wonder if I should try and wait. Wait not to get the 2014, but to get a better deal on the 2013. Does anyone have thoughts on that?

It could be complicated by the fact that, while speaking to the dealer yesterday, it sounded like I'd have to order from the factor (whether I go x28i with winter package only or with ZMP+heated seats).