Which model do you have? 18d SE Sdrive (2010)
Miles driven? 37500
1) Engine - 8
2) Transmission – 7 - Notchy gear change sometimes and too much play in the transmission.
3) Actual MPG (city/hwy) after broken in – Right now 51.3, usual 52.3, best 54.3.
4) Braking - 6 - Needs better discs and pads.
5) Handling - 7 - Could do with stiffer anti-roll bars/drop links.
6) Steering feel - 7
7) Exterior design - 8
8) Interior design - 7
9) Quality - 7
10) What do you like best about the car? - Great touring car and excellent for commuting. Even though I've only got 143bhp, it accelerates pretty well.
11) What would you improve? - A button on the steering wheel to change radio bands! (e.g. FM to AM) Better anti-leaf traps under the bonnet. My wings are full of leaves! Spare wheel and jack.
12) Reliability - 8 - Not let me down yet, but I still have a few issues with clutch, vibrating pulley and shh shh shh timing belt.
Overall it's a good car. Load carrying capability is great and going away for a week with the wife and daughter was a breeze. I like the slightly raised driving position and head room, it makes the car feel a lot taller. Still got those niggles with the engine parts to sort out, but 7 months till warranty up... so there's time yet
Only realised on Friday its got hill hold control. Result!